So maybe I’m a bit behind the times, but tonight … for the first them ever … I am using silicone baking cups!!
Oh, my. What a difference they make! I had NO idea that silicone baking supplies could be a game-changer like this! I made the most delicious (and healthy!) muffin recipe the other day and want to share it because it was so delish! I have been making a few different recipes with these muffin cups and so far they all come out great! I was hesitant and I honestly didn’t think they would be this awesome. They kept my muffin pan clean. The muffins slid right out of the cups without crumbling! The silicone muffin cups were CLEAN once the muffins were removed. Incredible! If you are in the market for some silicon muffin cups, definitely check these out!
For $12, these are great! The silicone baking cups are thicker than I thought they would be, and they hold up great! This pack comes with 24 liners. If you are anything like me, you always end up with more muffins than a recipe calls for, so having 24 liners on hand is nice. They do sell 12-packs, though!
Looking for a good recipe for trialing your new muffin liners? These tasty Banana Muffins might be the perfect thing! Though, I have plenty of muffin recipes up my sleeve, so stay tuned for many delicious recipes to try!
- 4 Tbsp Butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/3 Cup Honey Or substitute with Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Banana, mashed
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk, unsweetened You can use any type of milk!
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon We use a lot, so you can cut down if you don't want the muffins so strong.
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour, whole wheat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare your muffin pan. I love the silicone liners, but you can use paper or spray your muffin pans.Combine softened butter, honey, mashed banana, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Add eggs and mix in. Add cinnamon, baking soda and salt, then mix. Lastly, mix in the flour. Stir all ingredients until combined, but don't overmix.Put a scoop of batter in each of the 12 muffin liners - they should be about 2/3 cups full. Bake for 15 minutes.
I am curious to know about your favorite silicone baking supplies! I definitely cannot wait to buy some baking sheets to go on my cookie sheet pans! I am open to your favorites, too!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.